Our Elderslea Retirement Village in Upper Hutt is looking for a Casual Activities Assistant to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitating our engaging and stimulating activities programme with a group of elderly residents
- Providing one on one support and engagement to some residents
- Being part of a wider team assisting with events
What you’ll bring:
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to connect with the elderly
- Flexible availability
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania family, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.