Our Everil Orr site is looking for a dynamic and passionate full time Registered Nurse to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a high standard of care to our residents using a holistic approach.
- Respecting the choices of our residents whilst encouraging independence
- Learning and developing on the job with great support and mentoring
- A great sense of humour and be prepared to have fun!
- The skills to think outside of the box
- Flexibility- no two days are the same
What you’ll bring:
- A genuine passion for aged care.
- Honesty and integrity to this important role.
- An ability to think critically
- A real team player who supports and encourages your colleagues.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania family, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.
This is a full time role with a flexible roster so you need to be able to work across all shifts. We would also consider a full time night shift role for the right candidate.
Ideally you will already be in NZ with a current NZ APC.