Eldon Lodge in Paraparamu are looking for a Full time Maintenance Person to join our dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilising your skills as a ‘Jack/Jill of all Trades’ to undertake maintenance duties across the site
- Enjoying a job with plenty of variety, no two days will be the same
- Liaising with external contractors, staff and residents.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous trade experience
- Knowledge of the Building Code and compliance requirements
- An understanding of Health and Safety
- Reliability and self motivation
- The ability to think outside the box
- An approachable, friendly nature, as you will have interactions with our residents, visitors, staff and external contractors
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- A good level of physical fitness
- A clean NZ drivers’ licence
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.