Rare opportunity to lead our Duart Care Centre. Offering 66 hospital and rest home level care beds, located close to the beautiful township of Havelock North, Duart is known for its warm and friendly environment, and for being a place where both residents and their families feel at home.
What you’ll be doing:
In this leadership role, you will lead a team dedicated to delivering exceptional care and innovative services that will delight our residents. You will be accountable for all clinical, financial, and operational aspects of the Centre and will be focused on occupancy and revenue targets as well as bottom-line profitability.
What you’ll bring:
Ideally, you will have a clinical background as you will need to ensure the Oceania model of care is being implemented and clinical care provided to residents is based on current best practice. You will have strong clinical support from a Regional Clinical Manager, and the onsite Clinical Manager will report directly to you. To be successful in this role, you will also have:
- Strong personal values that are aligned with ours
- Leadership skills with proven experience in building an effective team
- Empathy and a passion for Aged Care
- Proven experience in exceeding goals and KPIs
- Financial acumen having managed a P&L at an operational level
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employment legislation
- Experience in developing strong partnership alliances
- A quality-focus with a relentless drive to deliver clinical and service excellence
- A customer service ethos with the desire to improve the daily lives of our residents
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.