We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Clinical Nurse Educator to join our education team at Oceania Healthcare.
This is a full-time fixed-term position for 12-months (with the possibility of extension), based in Auckland, and reporting to our National Medical, Education and Research Manager.
You will bring your nursing education experience to provide evidence-based quality nursing practice through education of Oceania nurses, HCAs as well as help train overseas nurses looking for NZ registration within the clinical setting in accordance with policies and protocols of nursing practice standards. You will work in partnership with all staff at the clinical placement and facilitate the provision of nursing education to current Oceania nurses and HCAs.
What you’ll bring:
- NZNC Registration + a current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- A team first attitude
- Teaching/mentoring experience in clinical setting
- Commitment to clinical education
- Qualification in adult learning would be an advantage (however not essential)
- Demonstrated recent clinical competency
- Cultural sensitivity and safe practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanour and high level of personal integrity
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.