Elderslea Retirement Village in Upper Hutt are looking for a casual Cleaner to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with all aspects of cleaning
- Cleaning the residents communal and living spaces
- Following set policies and procedures to ensure sites areas are sanitised, safe, and hazard free
- Enjoying a role with plenty of variety.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in chemical handling
- A friendly nature, with respect for our residents
- A passion for ensuring a safe environment
- A team first attitude and an eye for detail
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.