About the role
We are on a mission to transform the retirement and aged care living experience in New Zealand. We have huge growth aspirations, and these will be realised through innovation.
As our Customer Marketing Manager, you will lead and drive all customer focused innovations. You will be the “customer champion” and will foster a customer-driven culture throughout the business to deliver exceptional products and services for our customers of today and the future. Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing deep customer insights – both qualitative and quantitative
- Working with agency partners to develop a full customer segmentation
- Mapping our customer journeys – gathering insights from within the business, our residents, prospective residents, and our competitors
- Developing a programme to measure and monitor customer satisfaction across our Retirement Villages and Care Centres
- Developing intelligent customer data to optimise sales and marketing campaigns.
This is a newly created role, reporting to our Head of Marketing and together you will be building an expanded marketing team to help deliver this transformation.
You will be a strategic thinker, with experience leading through change and a passion for technology, reporting and implementing best practice within a customer service and sales environment. To be successful in this role you will also bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in a customer experience role
- Strong knowledge of customer experience design principals including journey mapping systems and customer segmentation
- Demonstration of research design and delivery
- Experience with NPS or similar customer measures
- Facilitation experience, preferably including leading innovation hubs.
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.