We are on a mission to transform the retirement and aged care living experience in New Zealand. We have huge growth aspirations that will be realised through innovation.
As our Digital Performance Manager, you will optimise ROI, full funnel metrics, campaign performance and business growth through delivering market leading innovation in our digital channels. Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a full digital marketing plan including end to end search, display, website, directories, and social strategies
- Driving traffic and conversion rate optimisation projects
- Developing our digital customer journey map and optimising our digital customer experience
- Innovating with SEO and digital platforms to provide transformational business outcomes
- Implementing and embedding a new CRM system to optimise lead generation.
This is a newly created role, reporting to our Head of Marketing and together you will be building an expanded marketing team to help deliver this transformation.
You’re a strategic thinker who enjoys solving complex business challenges. You get a kick out of interpreting insights from data and are not afraid to be curious and explore new opportunities. To be successful in this role you will also bring:
- 5+ years of broad digital marketing experience
- A track record of measurable success in driving digital demand generation
- Strong experience operating digital advertising platforms
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills to effectively manage multiple projects and drive alignment and execution across groups
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, switching rapidly from strategy to execution
- The right to work in New Zealand.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.