The Bellevue in Papanui, Christchurch, are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their dedicated team for 32 hours per week.
We provide excellent care that reflects our resident’s individuality and their right to choice, respect, and dignity.
As a nurse-led service, you will have the unique opportunity to practise at full scope, while also having a significant impact on our residents’ lives, and their families.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inspiring others while coordinating the daily care needs of our residents
- Building connections and relationships with our residents and their families
- Having the autonomy to make critical decisions regarding resident care.
What you’ll bring
- A current New Zealand Annual Practising Certificate
- Commitment to excellent service delivery
- InterRai experience desirable
- Previous experience using clinical systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to to manage your time effectively
- The ability to coach and mentor other staff
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. Our dedicated team are passionate about transforming the aged residential care experience and redefining what it means to live in a New Zealand Care Centre – ensuring that it’s a life stage to be enjoyed with purpose and connection in a way that is unique to the people we care for. All of our Oceania team share the same dedication to provide expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- Indemnity insurance cover and APC reimbursement
- A clinical career pathway to support your ongoing development and career progression
- Formal PDRP programme, supported by our Clinical Education team
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- A pair of custom Oceania Allbirds shoes
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.