Our Eversley site in Hastings is looking for a casual Healthcare Assistant to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing exceptional personal care for our residents, under the guidance of a Registered Nurse
- Building rapport with residents, staff and visitors
- Following our company policies and procedures to create a safe environment for our residents.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a caregiving position
- Great people skills with empathy for the elderly and their families
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A kind and caring nature
- Flexible multitasking and time management skills.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.