Our Retirement Village, The Bayview in Tauranga are looking for a part time Café Assistant to join their dedicated team. This part-time position is a front of house role where you will be on the floor delivering a warm and inviting experience for our village residents and their guests
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with the preparation of the café and regular events
- Managing the café one day per week
- Delivering top class customer service to a high standard and quality
- Constantly learning and developing your skills/knowledge
- Working Tuesday 8am to 3:30pm plus Saturday and Sunday 2pm to 8pm
What you’ll bring:
- Barista skills/qualification
- Experience in food preparation
- Experience delivering a high level of customer service
- The flexibility to multitask and manage your time effectively
- A team first attitude
- The right to work in NZ.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees
- Access to a range of great staff discounts with our suppliers.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.