The Bayview in Tauranga is looking for a full time Diversional Therapist to join their dedicated team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading our passionate activities team
- Working closely with the care team, residents and their families to create fun and varied activities programmes
- Motivating our residents to take part in our activities programmes while maintaining a safe environment
- Building rapport with residents, staff and visitors.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- National Certificate in Diversional Therapy or equivalent health of elders qualification
- Great people skills with an ability to motivate others to get involved in activities
- Good computer and system management skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures to meet audit requirements
- Full NZ Drivers licence
- Flexible multitasking and time management skills.
Who we are
We’re the proud owner and operator of 44 Villages across New Zealand, providing Village and Aged Care Living. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience.
What we offer
This belief in better means we are committed to supporting you to learn and do better, and will provide you with:
- A safe and healthy working environment with access to a free, confidential support service
- Opportunities for ongoing development and career progression
- Employee shares, at no cost, for permanent employees.
No matter your role within the Oceania team, we all share the same dedication to providing expert and personalised care for the people that once cared for us.
We strive to do better every day. Apply now and become part of our journey.