- Access to ongoing training and career development
- Competitive pay rates
- Contribute towards our varied activities programmes
We are seeking a Part time Activities Assistant at Otumarama Rest Home in Stoke. As an Activities Assistant you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Diversional Therapist to create and implement fun and varied activities programmes for our residents.
You will be passionate about understanding residents' activities needs and encourage them to take part in these programmes. You will also understand the importance of following our company policies and procedures to create a safe environment for our residents.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Previous experience in planning and coordinating activities
- Great people skills with empathy for the elderly
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- A clean NZ drivers' licence
- Flexible multitasking skills
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application