We are seeking a full time Village Services Coordinator to join our team at The Bayview in Tauranga. The position is for a fixed term period of 6 months, with the ability to extend given business needs.
This role will suit someone who is dynamic and passionate about providing quality customer services.
This is a varied role where no two days will be the same, you will be a key face of the village and a "go to" person for our residents and suppliers. You will work closely with the Village Manager to help coordinate different projects around the village, working across both front of house and back of house, ensuring the resident experience is of a high standard.
In return, we offer a rewarding and friendly team environment where you can achieve to your full potential
To be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Demonstrate an affinity for the elderly
- Use effective problem-solving techniques
- Have the ability to work in an organised manner
- Proven experience in a hospitality or customer service role (desireable)
- Have a hands on, can-do attitude
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Be polite, patient and confident
- Be proficient in English
- Hold a full clean driver's licence
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application.