We are seeking a full time Chef to join our talented kitchen team at St Johns Wood in Taupo.
Working in a supportive team environment, your role is to support the provisions of foodservice operations under the direction of senior management.
You will be someone who is passionate about cooking and serving meals that not only looks good but tastes amazing. Meeting the needs of our residents comes naturally to you, you will be a team player, with a positive 'can do attitude' who is always ready to go the extra mile.
- Completed a culinary apprenticeship, or equivalent experience
- Eligibility to work in NZ;
- Ability to work rostered shifts
- Excellent customer and people relationship skills;
- Holds safe food hygiene handling certificates Safe Food NZQA 167, 168, 20666 or 27955
- Ensure resident confidentiality
- Takes ownership and accountability;
- Has good time management and leadership skills;
- Passionate, committed and a good team player.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application.