The Sands Rest Home and Private Hospital, located by the beautiful Browns Bay beach in Auckland, is seeking a full time Registered Nurse to be part of our dedicated care team.
Working as part of the clinical team our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the daily care needs to our residents. We provide excellent personalized care that reflects our resident's individuality and their right to choice, respect, and dignity.
You will bring your clinical knowledge and passion to enhance the lives of our residents and build sound relationships with their families.
In return we encourage and support your professional development through PDRP, internal leadership training and a supportive education programme.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- A current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- Commitment to excellent service delivery
- InterRai experience desirable
- Previous experience using clinical systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- The ability to coach and mentor other staff
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application.