- Join a supportive and friendly team
- Enjoy a job with plenty of variety, no two days will be the same
- Competitive wage rate and benefits
Elderslea Care in Upper Hutt is seeking a full time Maintenance Person to join our team.
This is a role that will utilise your skills as a 'Jack of all Trades' to undertake maintenance duties at our facility. We need someone that is reliable, can think outside the box and is self-motivated.
You will be approachable and friendly as you will have interactions with our residents, visitors, staff and external contractors.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Communication skills
- An understanding of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Building Code and compliance requirements
- Previous trade experience
- A clean NZ drivers' licence
- Physically fit for this position
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application