- Connect to others through care and compassion
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference
- Work in a supportive and fun team
- Min 24 hours per fortnight
Oceania Healthcare is one of NZ's Senior Leading Healthcare providers of care and services, with over 40 facilities across the nation. We are driven by our values of Deliver, Respect, Excellence, and Passion to enrich the lives of our residents! We take pride in what we do and believe in our vision as to how our roles can make a difference in the lives of our residents. We provide services ranging from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals, as well as a range of out patient care.
Our Christchurch Central Laundry at Palm Grove in Christchurch, is seeking a committed, passionate and empathetic Laundry Assistant / Driver to join our fun and supportive team on a part time basis. You will naturally have the ability to build rapport with residents, staff and visitors. Your kindness and caring nature will shine through your personality as you will bring smile to their faces on a daily basis.
Primary role will be as a laundry assistant but may also be required to drive our small laundry van to pick up and deliver to our other facilities in the Christchurch region.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous working experience in a similar role;
- Eligibility to work in NZ;
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies when handling chemicals;
- Understanding of keeping a safe working environment;
- Friendly, supportive, and a real team player
- Able to drive a large van (able to be driven with a car license)
- Hold a full New Zealand Class one Drivers license
You will be someone who is passionate about cleanliness and have high standards of hygiene. You have a caring attitude and a helpful nature to support and assist the team during busy hours.
In return, we offer a supportive and friendly team environment. You will have an opportunity for training and development to progress in a career pathway. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Healthcare and how we connect with our people, residents and communities.
To connect to us, click here