Our St Johns Wood and Wharerangi facilities in Taupo are seeking a part time Maintenance Person, for 20 hours per week to join our Maintenance team.
This is a role that will utilise your skills as a 'Jack of all Trades' to undertake maintenance duties at our facility. We need someone that is reliable, can think outside the box and is self-motivated.
You will be approachable and friendly as you will have interactions with our residents, visitors, staff and external contractors. You will also bring:
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Building Code and compliance requirements
- Previous trade experience
- A clean NZ drivers' licence
- A good level of physical fitness
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we.
Discover more by watching the video below or by visiting our careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Take the next step and apply today.