- Work in a supportive environment where you can achieve your full potential
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and hard working team
- Part time - 28 hours per week
We are seeking a part time Cleaner at our Whitianga facility.
Your responsibilities include; cleaning the residents communal and living spaces, ensuring these areas are sanitised, safe, and hazard free for our residents.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- Team player
- Knowledge in chemical handling
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Eye for detail
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application