Rare opportunity to lead our beautiful Whitianga Village & Residential Care Facility. Situated on an unbeatable beachfront location overlooking Mercury Bay offering 10 beautifully appointed independent living villas and 54 Rest Home and Hospital Level Care Beds.
In this leadership role, you will lead a team dedicated to delivering exceptional care and innovative services that will delight our independent living and care residents. You will be accountable for all clinical, financial, and operational aspects of the Village and Care Facility and will be focused on occupancy and revenue targets as well as bottom-line profitability.
It is not necessary for you to be a Registered Nurse, although you will need to ensure the Oceania model of care is being implemented and clinical care provided to residents is based on current best practice. You will have strong clinical support from a Regional Clinical Manager, and the onsite Clinical Manager will report directly to you.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Leadership skills with proven experience in building an effective team
- Experience in the aged care or healthcare sectors at a management level
- Proven experience in exceeding goals and KPIs
- Financial acumen having managed a P&L at an operational level
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employment legislation
- Experience in developing strong partnership alliances
- A quality-focus with a relentless drive to deliver clinical and service excellence.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strong personal values that are aligned with ours
- A drive for results
- A pro-active attitude and passion for growing the business and making sales
- Excellent customer relationship and people management skills
- Composure under pressure
- Highly-tuned problem solving and decision-making abilities
- A customer service ethos with the desire to improve the daily lives of our residents.
- Empathy and a passion for Aged Care.
As a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites across New Zealand, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we.
We'll be reviewing applications as they are received, so take the next step and apply today!
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.