- Bring your passion for clinical leadership
- Use your leadership and clinical knowledge to support our team
- Ongoing mentoring provided by our management team
We are seeking an experienced Charge Nurse at Elderslea Care in Upper Hutt. This is a full time fixed term position to cover maternity leave.
With a strong understanding of the aged care environment you will be Reporting to our Business and Care Manager and working very closely with our Clinical Manager.
You will be a part of the senior clinical care team to support care staff through the development, implementation and evaluation of all clinical care processes and ensure efficient and effective, quality service delivery.
- A current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- Commitment to excellent service delivery.
- InterRai trained is desirable
- Previous experience in using the eCase system is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Great computer skills
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement and professional development
- Sound leadership skills
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of premium healthcare services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application