We are seeking a Casual Registered Nurse in St Johns Wood, Taupo to be part of our dedicated care team.
Working as part of the clinical team our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the daily care needs to our residents. We provide excellent care that reflects our resident's individuality and their right to choice, respect and dignity.
You will bring your clinical knowledge and passion to enhance the lives of our residents and build sound relationships with their families.
In return we provide a supportive environment where you will work with dedicated team of clinical and support staff.
- A current New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- Commitment to excellent service delivery
- InterRai experience desirable
- Previous experience using clinical systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- The ability to coach and mentor other staff
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application