- Your qualifications will be recognised
- Make a difference in the lives of our residents
- Enjoy the flexibility casual hours offer you
Otumarama Rest Home in Stoke is seeking a casual Healthcare Assistant to be part of our care team.
You will have the natural ability to build rapport with residents, staff and visitors. Your kindness and caring nature will shine through as you will bring smile to their faces while ensuring our residents needs are met, while providing exceptional care. We work with passion and believe we make a difference in the lives of our residents. Bring your positive attitude, empathy and time management skills to this position.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Hold a relevant qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis
- Ability to multitask
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Be a team player
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click on the link below to submit your application