- Access to ongoing training and career development
- Wage rates based on your qualifications
- Flexibility to set up fun outings and create new experiences for our residents
- Lead our passionate activities team
We are seeking a full-time Diversional Therapist at Oceania Healthcare - Heretaunga in Upper Hutt. As a Diversional Therapist you will be in responsible for our activities programmes. In this position, you will work closely with the care team, residents and their families to create new, fun and varied activities programmes that our residents will enjoy. You will be given the flexibility to set up fun outings and create new experiences.
You will lead and mentor our Activities team, you will also be passionate about motivating our residents to take part in our activities programmes while maintaining a safe environment.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures to meet audit requirements
- Good computer and system management skills
- National Certificate in Diversional Therapy or equivalent health of elders qualification
- A vibrant and energetic personality
- Attention to detail
- Full NZ Drivers licence
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- Time management skills
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Please follow the link below to submit your application