- Competitive wage rates
- Your experience and skills are recognised
- Grow your career with industry leading training and development
- Join a supportive kitchen team
We are seeking a part time Kitchen Assistant at Ohinemuri in Paeroa. You will be assisting with meal preparation and general kitchen duties and be passionate about preparing food to a high-quality standard. There is some baking required, mostly for morning and afternoon tea and you will be responsible for assisting our healthcare team in serving our residents for their lunch and evening meal.
In return you will have access to NZ accredited training and development opportunities with ongoing mentoring by our experienced kitchen team.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- Baking skills an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Eye for detail
- Ability to follow set cleaning procedures
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Please follow the link below to submit your application