Nelson's Newest Luxury Care and Retirement Village
- Career Development with PDRP
- Oceania provides free indemnity insurance cover and APC reimbursement
- Competitive wage rates - get recognised for your experience
- This is a part time role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to be part of our new clinical team in a brand new facility. Green Gables is our newest centre to be launched and is located right in the heart of the sunny Nelson CBD.
Reporting to the Village Manager and Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for completing InterRAI assessments, developing care plans with the resident and their family/whanau, as well as providing direct nursing care to residents. You will also provide leadership and supervision to a team of experienced, dedicated Healthcare Assistants.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A current New Zealand Practicing Certificate (APC)
- InterRai experience
- Previous experience using clinical systems
- Sound communication skills, both spoken and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to coach and mentor other staff
- Eligibility to work in NZ
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of 'premium' healthcare services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click APPLY