Our Atawhai Facility in Napier is seeking a part time Laundry Assistant / Driver to join our fun and supportive team.
Working as part of a team, your role varies from general laundry assistant duties to driving our van to pick up and deliver linen to our other sites in the Hawkes Bay region.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous working experience in a similar role;
- Eligibility to work in NZ;
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Good time management and interpersonal skills;
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies when handling chemicals;
- Understanding of keeping a safe working environment;
- Friendly, supportive, and a real team player
- Able to drive a small truck
- Full NZ drivers license with a good driving history
You will be someone who is passionate about cleanliness and have high standards of hygiene. You have a caring attitude and a helpful nature to support and assist the team during busy hours.
In return, we offer a supportive and friendly team environment. You will have an opportunity for training and development to progress in a career pathway. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Healthcare and how we connect with our people, residents and communities.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we.
Discover more by watching the video below or by visiting our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Take the next step and apply today.