- Industry leading training and development opportunities
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Wage rates based on qualifications
Atawhai in Taradale is seeking a permanent part time Healthcare Assistant to be part of our care team.
You will have the natural ability to build rapport with residents, staff and visitors. Your kindness and caring nature will shine through as you will bring smile to their faces while ensuring our residents needs are met, while providing exceptional care.
We work with passion and believe we make a difference in the lives of our residents. Bring your positive attitude, empathy and time management skills to this position.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
- Holds relevant qualification (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis
- Ability to multitask
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Be a team player
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click Apply to submit your application