Join an innovative company that is transforming the aged care and retirement living experience in New Zealand.
Oceania Healthcare is one of New Zealand's largest providers of aged care and retirement living. We have 46 sites across the country with over 3,600 residents.
Our new, modern Care Centre is part of Meadowbank Village and boasts 64 luxury rest home and hospital level Care Suites. The complex has architecturally designed living spaces and communal areas for our residents to enjoy.
In this leadership role, you will lead a team dedicated to delivering exceptional care and innovative hospitality services that will delight our care residents. You will be accountable for all clinical, financial, and operational aspects of the Care Centre and will be focused on occupancy and revenue targets as well as bottom-line profitability.
It is not necessary for you to be a registered nurse, although you will need to ensure the Oceania model of care is being implemented and clinical care provided to residents is based on current best practice. You will have strong clinical support from a Regional Clinical Manager, and the onsite Clinical Manager will report directly to you.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- 10 plus years in the aged care or healthcare sectors at a management level.
- Leadership skills with proven experience in building an effective team.
- Proven experience in exceeding goals and KPIs
- Financial acumen having managed a P&L at an operational level.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, employment legislation.
- Experience in developing strong partnership alliances.
- A quality-focus with a relentless drive to deliver clinical and service excellence.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strong personal values aligned with Oceania's values.
- A drive for results
- A pro-active attitude and passion for growing the business and making sales.
- Excellent customer relationship and people management skills.
- Composure under pressure
- Highly-tuned problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- A customer service ethos with the desire to improve the daily lives of our residents.
Applications close 18 December 2020
For a confidential discussion or to request a copy of the Job Description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org