We are seeking a motivated full time Administrator to join our team at our Amberwood Village in Massey.
Reporting directly to the Business and Care Manager, you will be responsible for first impressions and administrative functions ensuring the smooth running of the village. You will deliver an exceptional experience for all residents and guests.
You will be a team player, who has professional customer service, warm and welcoming and can bring style and calm to a busy and demanding role.
- 3 years' experience in a customer facing or similar position
- Experience with payroll and accounts payable, petty cash and suppliers
- Engage with residents to provide administrative assistance
- Ensure that all resident issues/complaints are escalated promptly and completely
- Answer and direct general enquiries regarding sales, accounts and services
- Eligibility to work in NZ
- Excellent computer skills
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we. Discover more by watching the video below or by visiting our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application.