- Bring your energy, initiative and a 'can-do' attitude
- Join a supportive team environment
- Ongoing training, development and support from the management team
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
We are seeking a motivated full time Administrator to join our team at Elmwood in Manurewa
Reporting directly to the Business and Care Manager, you will be responsible for first impressions and administrative functions ensuring the smooth running of service delivery. You will deliver an exceptional experience for all residents and guests.
You will be a team player, who has professional customer service and can bring style and calm to a busy and demanding role.
Applicants will only be considered if they have:
- 3 years' experience in a customer facing or similar position
- Experience with payroll and accounts payable, petty cash and suppliers
- Engage with residents to provide administrative assistance
- Ensure that all resident issues/complaints are escalated promptly and completely
- Answer and direct general enquiries regarding sales, accounts and services
- Must have current eligibility to work in NZ
- Excellent computer skills
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application