- Competitive wage rates
- Your experience and skills are recognised
- Grow your career with industry leading training and development
- Join a supportive kitchen team
We are seeking a full time Cleaner and Kitchen Assistant at Elmswood.
You will be assisting with meal preparation, baking and general kitchen duties and be passionate about preparing food to a high-quality standard.
In return you will have access to NZ accredited training and development opportunities with ongoing mentoring by our experienced kitchen team. Cleaner responsibilities include cleaning the residents communal and living spaces, ensuring these areas are sanitized, safe and hazard free for our residents.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Eye for detail
- Ability to follow set cleaning procedures
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application