About the role
This is a full-time role based at our Awatere Retirement Village.
As our Awatere Sales Manager, you will be responsible for taking our potential residents on their journey to call Awatere home. You will be responsible for working with the team to set the culture and help the village grow. This will include:
- Offering wonderful retirement living options for purchase (licence to occupy) for independent apartments
- Establishing yourself at the heart of the local community, building relationships and networks with potential residents and their families
- Designing and coordinating promotions, functions and events
- Meeting prospective residents and turning leads into completed sales.
For us, sales aren't about deals, they're about delighting our customers. Sometimes this will include working evening and weekends as needed to show people through the village, host open days and support our community sponsorships.
Discover more about life at Awatere https://www.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz/location/awatere
You will be empathetic and confident as you deal with our potential residents and their families. With the ability to deal with a wide range of people, handle the sales process, be organised and be willing to be "hands on" when required. You will also bring:
- Proven success with setting and implementing sales strategies to support achievement of sales targets
- Great communication skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships with customers in a prompt, courteous, efficient, and professional manner
- Exceptional organisation and administrative skills
- High levels of motivation and initiative
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we. Discover more by watching the video below or by visiting https://www.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz/jobs
Take the next step and get in touch today.
In your cover letter we'd love to know why you're the best person for the role.