- Create meals that not only look good, but also taste amazing
- Work with a well-established and supportive kitchen team
- Ongoing training and mentoring to develop your career
We are seeking a talented part time Cook to join our kitchen team at Awatere in Hamilton
You will be responsible to preparing, creating, and serving nutritional food to our residents.
Bring your passion and commitment to provide meals of the highest possible standard, take pride in your workspace and maintain all Health & Safety requirements.
- Completed a culinary apprenticeship; Or
- Experience in a similar position
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to create meals as outlined in the menus
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis
- A team player
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application