- Join a warm and friendly team
- Competitive wage rates and benefits
- Part time position of 46.5 hours per fortnight available
Oceania Healthcare is one of NZ's Senior Leading Healthcare providers of care and services, with over 40 facilities across the nation. We are driven by our values of Deliver, Respect, Excellence, and Passion to enrich the lives of our residents! We take pride in what we do and believe in our vision as to how our roles can make a difference in the lives of our residents. We provide services ranging from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals, as well as a range of out patient care.
Our Central Laundry at Elderslea in Upper Hutt, is seeking a part time Laundry Assistant / Driver to join our fun and supportive team. Working as part of a team, your role varies from driving our van to pick up and deliver linen to our other site in the Upper Hutt region.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous working experience in a similar role;
- Eligibility to work in NZ;
- High standard of personal presentation and hygiene;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Good time management and interpersonal skills;
- Awareness of Health and Safety policies when handling chemicals;
- Understanding of keeping a safe working environment;
- Friendly, supportive, and a real team player
- Able to drive a large Ford Transit van
You will be someone who is passionate about cleanliness and have high standards of hygiene. You have a caring attitude and a helpful nature to support and assist the team during busy hours.
In return, we offer a supportive and friendly team environment. You will have an opportunity for training and development to progress in a career pathway. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Healthcare and how we connect with our people, residents and communities.