Oceania Healthcare is one of New Zealand's largest providers of aged care and retirement living. We have 46 sites across the country with 3,600 residents.
Green Gables is our newest centre to be launched, right in the heart of the sunny Nelson CBD. Our new, modern Village will boast beautifully appointed independent living apartments and luxury Care Suites. The complex has architecturally designed living spaces and communal areas for our residents to enjoy.
We are looking for an experienced casual Receptionist to join our passionate team. Your responsibilities include providing administrative support and be the welcoming face of our centre.
Your professional customer service and problem-solving skills will be crucial as you will be dealing with all manner of people and queries from visitors, contractors, residents and their families.
You will be a team player, who has a professional approach to their work with a friendly and helpful manner who takes pride in their work.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis - MUST be able to work weekends
- Reception and customer service experience
- Multi task with administration, accounts payable, petty cash and suppliers
- Ensure all residents are treated respectfully
- Engage with residents to provide assistance
- Ensure that all resident complaints are escalated promptly and completely
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents. To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Click APPLY to submit your application