Oceania Healthcare is the proud owner and operator of 40 aged care centres and retirement villages across New Zealand, which are home to over 2,400 residents. As the third largest provider of aged care in New Zealand, we are passionate about supporting our local communities and providing the very best care to meet kiwi's needs.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Intermediate Data Analyst to join our team in our Support Office in Auckland.
In this role you will gather relevant information and data and analyse it for the business to be able to make key decisions and support the IT team as they conduct ongoing projects. This includes information relating to KPI's, quality control, data & system migrations, workforce planning, and strategic direction-setting.
To be successful you will need to:
- Determine information required to inform reports, for all areas of the business
- Collect, analyse, and deliver relevant information and draft reports as required to meet all needs of the business
- Work independently, manage tasks efficiently, and produce documentation
- Identify trends, areas for improvement, opportunities for growth, business performance indicators.
- Develop reports for tracking and for the business that are clear and succinct, and
- Model different scenarios for quality, clinical improvement and workforce.
We are looking for a person who has:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar analytical role.
- Experience and capability in drafting reports using analysis of quantitative data.
- Experience in preparing reports for senior executives.
- Experience in data mining and data migration
- A degree in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding the New Zealand health sector, preferably the aged care sector.
- Understanding of financial management and analysis.
- Understanding of Cloud computing and data warehousing
- Strong written communication and computer skills, including advanced Excel, SQL and.
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
Applications close on the 9th of March 2021
For a confidential discussion or a copy of the job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.