- Enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same
- Competitive wage rates
- Your experience and skills are recognised
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Grow your career with industry leading training and development
- Join a supportive team
We are seeking a full time Kitchen Assistant / Housekeeper at The Bayview facility. You will be assisting with meal preparation, baking and general kitchen duties and be passionate about preparing food to a high-quality standard. You will also understand the importance of following set policies and procedures to ensure the health and wellbeing of our residents.
In return you will have access to NZ accredited training and development opportunities with ongoing mentoring by our experienced kitchen team.
- The ability to work on a rostered shift basis - must be available for weekend work
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised
- Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- Eye for detail
- Ability to follow set cleaning procedures
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Please follow the link below to apply: