We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate clinical nurse educators / clinical teaching associates to join our education team at Oceania Healthcare, to help provide education to our RNs and with our nursing education centre.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services in New Zealand, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across the country. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
On offer are multiple fixed-term, full-time positions for 12-months initially (with the possibility of extension). Reporting to our Education and Research Manager, you will bring your nursing education experience to plan and guide the Competency Assessment Programme (CAP) for overseas Registered Nurses, and New Zealand nurses who are looking to re-register. You will also be required to help with the provision of ongoing nursing education and guidance to current Oceania Healthcare staff including Healthcare Assistants. There is also possibility of being involved in research projects.
Oceania runs an extremely reputable CAP school and part of your role will be to uphold the reputation of the school, while ensuring our students are provided with the highest quality education through skilled professional teaching, supportive staff, practical interactive learning, and arranging presenters and preceptors who have first-hand industry experience.
Most of all, you will be passionate about ensuring all CAP students complete the course with the knowledge they require to enter the NZ workforce with a solid understanding of NZ clinical and cultural practices, enhancing the knowledge they already have.
· Must be a Registered Nurse with a current APC
· Proven experience in same or similar role (preferable in aged care)
· Adult learning qualification preferred, but not essential but willing to work towards one.
· Effective communication and excellent time management skills
· Uphold and be familiar with the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
· Provide quality pastoral care to our nursing students
· Ensure all student assessments are graded according to NZQA & Nursing Council standards
Click APPLY to submit your application.