Looking for the perfect job to work around your studies? Look no further!
We have a Call Centre position available for Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 5pm-8pm (9 hours) paying $22 an hour.
The role involves:
- Managing calls to our 0800 number and emails to our enquiry inbox
- Phoning families of residents who have recently moved to our rest homes to get feedback on their experience
- Marketing support tasks - including but not limited to - admin type tasks such as updating web directories, packaging merchandise, data entry etc.
You will be perfect for the role if you are:
- A bubbly, confident and self-confessed 'people-person'
- Fluent in English and have excellent spoken and written language skills
- Empathetic and great listener
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to take on tasks big and small and use your initiative to problem-solve
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Trustworthy and responsible
Ideal candidates will be able to commit for at least 1 year and will be open to picking up additional shifts to cover sick and annual leave etc. as required.
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites located in metropolitan areas across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
If this sounds like you, please register your interest by applying now!