About the role
This is a full-time role based in our Support Office in the CBD.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be an integral part of the Accounts Receivable team, managing the processing and collecting of revenue and receivables, for several of our facilities.
This will include:
- Creating and managing resident invoices
- Timely and accurate data entry and receipting
- Timely and accurate recording of incidentals;
- Reporting on resident aged trial balance and assisting in chasing doubtful debts
- Preparing and reconciling of payment schedules
- Preparing final bills and resident reconciliations
- Preparing and processing of credit notes
- Reconciling of Cash Box
- Processing client funds
- Preparing and peer reviewing of reconciliations;
- Providing support to wider Finance team
- Functioning as an effective team member
- Other tasks as assigned as reasonable
To be successful in this role, you will have relevant Accounts Receivable experience, thrive on the challenge of working in a high-volume environment with tight deadlines, and love working both independently and as part of a team. You will bring:
- Accounts Receivable experience
- The ability to maintain high attention to detail and accuracy, even when under pressure
- Passion for building relationships and delivering great service to stakeholders
- A versatile and resilient team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Oceania Healthcare is a leading provider of aged care services, with over 40 sites across New Zealand. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional and innovative care and hospitality services that delight our residents.
At Oceania, we build villages, not just homes. Places designed to enable our residents to live the way they always have, with value, purpose and connection to the things that matter most. We're led by them, and it's this shared belief in better that makes our approach different.
We Kiwis have a proud tradition of striving for better, which doesn't stop, no matter our age. That's why we're reimagining the retirement living and aged care experience. Because you've always strived for better, so do we.
To discover more about working with Oceania Healthcare visit our Careers website at careers.oceaniahealthcare.co.nz
Take the next step and apply today. Applications close 5pm, Sunday 27th June.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.